Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Green!

 
Actually, the afternoon went gray, but this was a couple of days ago. I thought this was one of the most amazing shades of green I've ever seen in the fall. Electric! Photo is not doctored, color is really close to what I saw.

green field

Going to bed. Very tired.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Electric!!!

I got shocked!!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow yes that is sum seeryus green their!!! we hav got no green like that in suthern kalifornya thats for shoor!!! ok bye

Ann said...

it's definitely got some neon action going on there