Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

If You Have to Fuss...

 
Just thought you'd like to know. We have a warning at my workplace. If you are going to pull a fuss, it had better not have any power behind it. Just sayin'...

no power fusses

This message brought to you by the language police.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ann said...

pulling a fuss in the dark,hmmm I suppose that good if one wants to retain anonymity

vanilla said...

It would truly be great if there were no power behind any of the fusses pulled around here.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- only if you do it quietly too.

Vanilla- Exactly! I wish for that kind to occur around me as well.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Oh, I'm so glad I stopped by to catch up with your posts ~ *this* is classic.

Too funny!