Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunny Fun

 

I mostly goofed off today fooling around with this (after I got up- remember it's Saturday). I used a free pattern I found online and changed it a little bit, but I'm not sure the result is cute enough to suit me. Then again, it's probably fine. I really like the little white picots in the edging, but if I had designed the pattern there are things I would have done differently in the rabbit. I might do something with it, or not. Anyway... that's my quality for today.

crocheted rabbit motif

It's crocheted, if anyone wants to know.

See Teddyghan- Done!
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is adorably whimsical and I love his alert ears! Listening to those wondeful sounds of Spring!

rainfield61 said...

Quality Check passed.

Ann said...

isn't he cute. I like him.
Hope you have a happy Easter

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay oooh rabbit!!!! i wunder wot he is lukking at maybe a feeld of karrots!!! happy eester!!! ok bye

RNSANE said...

I think he's delightful, just as he is.