Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Fooling Around

 
Bitten by the crafty bug again. Just had to try some interesting motifs that can be used as mats or potholders. Both are crocheted.

crochet spiral flower

crochet spiral flower

Mother Nature was fooling around too. At least we didn't get the snow, but the edge of the storm lashed around and brought us strong and bitter winds all day long. But the day is ending with a lovely sunset.

sunset


See Mini Mini Flower Show
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I always like your craft projects. They make me think of home and family. I really like that first one. I like the colors.

Secondary Roads said...

We did get thee snow, but it's 97% gone today.

Ann Thompson said...

I like both the crocheted motifs. Those would make great potholders.
We got the snow here. It was snowing this morning as I headed out to work. We didn't get a whole lot though