Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, March 17, 2023

Philadelphia Flower Show - Spiral Cactus

  I'm way too tired to do a long post tonight. Have a very cool spiral cactus, Cereus repandus "sprialis."
spiral cactus


I posted one picture of the Expo on Facebook. You don't need much else unless the authors get together for a photo. It's another vendor show, rght? Today was very slow. We all need it to be better tomorrow. I'm staying with friend, but we are all way too tired for pictures tonight.

See PFS- Brain Forest

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hope things go better at the Expo today

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- they did. Nobody is doing as well as we thought given the size of the event, but I'll end up ok.