Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Dinosaurs Didn't Read

  Dinosaurs didn't read and look what happened to them.
dinosaur costume


In fact, the dinosaur was so uneducated, it threatened several authors. I think it chose our tallest author because it couldn't even see us small people.
dinosaur costume


But then it came and got my books. I don't know if it wanted to eat them or try to read them.
dinosaur costume


And that's the end of the tale.
dinosaur costume


Selling books for 8 hours is a long day. Two in a row. Only 6 hours tomorrow. Several of us went out to dinner afterwards and that was a good time. I'm in the black on the event. Tomorrow is all profit. Yippie!

See PFS- Spiral Cactus

3 comments:

Ann said...

LOL, cute display with the dinosaur.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it really cracked me up! I didn't know the costume had come to this event, and it just suddenly appeared which struck me as hilarious!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I guess when you're brain is the size of a walnut, you're not going to get very far in most books!"