Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Carr Creek

 
Out and about doing assignments today. The best picture was one I didn't get. I needed to get to an appointment on time, and didn't take time to stop. Sigh.

However, I bring you a clear and cold stream called Carr Creek. Just pretty pictures.

Carr Creek

Carr Creek

Carr Creek

Another big storm heading toward us, but the worst of this one should hit south of us. Watch out Lin!

See Pere Marquette River
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

7 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I could do without the storm and its aftermath. Nevertheless, I will receive with thanks whatever comes my way.

rainfield61 said...

This is the call of Nature.

Shelly said...

Lovely.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

vanilla said...

Those are indeed pretty pictures. Stay warm.

vanilla said...

Those are indeed pretty pictures. Stay warm.

Ann said...

You mean you had a better picture than that one? It sure looks great to me.

Sharkbytes said...

Chuck- I think you caught it. It just started snowing here this evening

rainfield- it's always calling my number!

Shelly- thanks

vanilla- It was quite warm today- in the 40s, easy to do

Ann- the one I passed up was a frosty weeping willow- it looked "creamy" if that makes sense.