Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blizzard Swirls

 
I was out doing assignments today in the worst storm we've had yet this year. It was beautiful! But I didn't seem to want to stand outside taking pictures too long, for some reason. I just captured some snow patterns made by the wind and played with them a bit.

snow texture

snow texture

See My World is Blue
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

vanilla said...

It takes a really cheerful person to see "beautiful" in the worst storm of the year, and you are that person!

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks vanilla!