If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blizzard Swirls

 
I was out doing assignments today in the worst storm we've had yet this year. It was beautiful! But I didn't seem to want to stand outside taking pictures too long, for some reason. I just captured some snow patterns made by the wind and played with them a bit.

snow texture

snow texture

See My World is Blue
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

vanilla said...

It takes a really cheerful person to see "beautiful" in the worst storm of the year, and you are that person!

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks vanilla!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin