Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Christmas Arrives


I wanted to share with you what I did today, but I don't have a link I need yet, so that will have to wait. Meanwhile, I'll show you that it's Christmasy here now. We haven't had a tree since 2020. I was hiking both of the last two years and Om wasn't even home.

He decided that it was OK to go even smaller with the tree, and I think it looks great.
Christmas tree


He also decided to display his Dickens Christmas village. We've been trying to sell it, but nobody seems to want this kind of stuff now. Here is one part.
Departement 56 Dickens village


Here's the rest.
Dickens Christmas village


I spent almost all of today on a volunteer project for the North Country Trail Association. Hopefully, I'll be able to share pictures and stuff about that tomorrow.

Also, there was an extended bell choir practice this afternoon because our big concert is in ONE WEEK. And I bought groceries. That is enough for one day!

See 2020 Christmas Tree

2 comments:

Ann said...

The tree looks nice. I like the village. I've got mine set up.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- glad to hear you are being festive!