Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Stories of My Life


I wanted to show you what I did this morning, but the person who took pictures has not sent them to me yet, so I guess, I'll just show you some other pictures of me! When I get the pics, I'll share.

This first one is me selling books at the Wild Blueberry Festival in the Upper Peninsula in August. I was just given this picture.
vendor event


The other one I shared when it happened, but it didn't get put in the pictures of me that I like. Now it has, and I'll share again. This is in Vermont on the big hike, a year ago June.


I spent almost all the rest of the day editing. I had a kind of mess that had to be cleaned up from a file getting bogged down with too many corrections, but I finally got that fixed and sent.

Hiking and doing things with books... that's pretty much the stories of my life!

See Blue in Paradise See Moosalamoo

3 comments:

Ann said...

You had a nice spot for that festival, right there by the lake.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada says there is always one more correction to be made!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it was a great location. I'm going to ask for the same spot for next year

Lulu- I'm sure I'm missing some, but people tell me I am a good editor.