Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Yesterday's Fame


Yesterday was Giving Tuesday, and the North Country Trail Association asked me to help promote the trail and encourage people to give to support the trail. I was happy to do this.

A few weeks ago (see link at end), I went with a staff member to Sterling Marsh to record some segments to be edited into short videos for promotion. The first two pictures here are stills from those.



Then yesterday, there was an hour-long Zoom webinar featuring moi answering questions that people submitted. I'm sort of reeling from the fact that almost 200 people signed up for that. Here's a screen capture from that interview. I wore my NCT shirt, but you couldn't see the logo on the front, and the color was too light. Should have just worn a dark shirt! Anyway, if you are interested... some of the questions are the "same old." But there were a few that aren't asked as often.


If you would like to hear me, the program is available on You Tube at Joan Young: Live

Today the washing machine got fixed. That's a good story which you may hear about tomorrow. I also continued to work on a real mess from the pantry. And I attempted to keep writing. Total words in Vacation from DMS is now at 18,901.

See Sterling Marsh Shenanigans

2 comments:

Ann said...

Very cool Nice to hear there were so many people who signed up for the zoom meeting.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I find it astonishing