Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, November 26, 2023

It's the Snow


If you live nearby, you know what the news is. Snow. Real snow.
snow
snow


I successfully finished a project for a client and worked on the pantry a little. I also wrote a few more words, including one harder part, but it doesn't add up very fast.

Now I have to scoot because Om and I are doing a Lord of the Rings marathon! One more to go.

See First Snow

3 comments:

Ann said...

It's supposed to snow here today.
Wade like Lord of the Rings. I tried but couldn't get into it.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- some people just don't. The movie has too much gory battle scene in The Two Towers, but the story is awesome.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Snow! I hope to someday get to test my furs out against it!"
Charlee: "Our Dada would totally be down for a Lord of the Rings marathon! But our Mama would probably only pay attention to the scenes when Gollum was around ..."