Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Redeeming a Dreary Day


It rained all day, mostly hard rain, and was cold. Loren, Stacy and I met to discuss a project the Spirit of the Woods Chapter of the NCTA is working on. Not all trail stuff happens on hikes, you know! This pretty much took the whole day, and I haven't gotten anything else done since I got home. If the weather had cooperated, we would have taken a walk around Stacy's property. Instead it's the kind of weather that makes you want to curl up with a hot drink and a book. So I am.


See Mini Tour

3 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like the perfect way to end the day.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "I like the idea of curling up with a hot drink and a book! Well, I mean, I like the idea of Dada doing it. Then I could have a lap for a while ..."

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it was perfect

Charlee- Dada spoils you so fine!