Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Last Outside Laundry Day?


I haven't bored you with clothes on the line yet this year, and I have to do that at least once. I wonder if today will be the last day to dry them outside for 2023.
clothesline


I edited. I wrote. Vacaction from DMS is up to 5491 words. So far, it seems like the story is working. I'm going to have to struggle to keep it from being boring, though, I fear. I did a few other odds and ends.

See Get Outa the Way

2 comments:

Ann said...

I can't remember the last time I hung clothes outside. I think it was back in the 80's.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I really love doing it