Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Cookies and Cream (Sort of)

 

Lots of cookies to say thank you to my workmates on Wednesday. Yes, they are good. I tested. (One more piece of this project to do yet.)

cookies

Other than that, ugly weather- but it's the color of cream. Snow, hail, ice. Still waiting for spring. I guess the good news is that the fruit trees aren't blooming too soon. Maybe it will be a great fruit year!

snowy road

Last week at work coming up- don't expect me to cry. haha

Handbells this morning. Maybe videos tomorrow. Didn't get them processed yet.

See As Good As the Memories?
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

The cookies look good. I saw snow in the forecast for today. I'm hoping they are wrong. I've had enough of it.

Secondary Roads said...

Ice still clinging to some of the trees here and the roads are slushy.