Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, May 10, 2019

Yellow and Blue, Trite but Lovely

 
It was nippy cold today, but the sun came out and I walked to the Post Office and the library. The dandelions think spring has arrived.

dandelions

There's something about the leafing trees against a blue and white sky that makes my heart sing. I don't care how many times I see views like this. I always smile.

tree with new leaves against a blue sky

Even the streets of Scottville are lovely with the various colors of new leaves.

city street with springtime trees

In other news: I worked on North Country Quest in the morning, then took the walk mentioned above, and then worked on more projects I have promised people. Made some progress, but very few things crossed off the list.

See Spring For a Day
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm with you, leafing trees and blue sky make me happy

Rick (Ratty) said...

I come here for a reminder whenever I begin to forget how great nature is and begin shutting myself off.