Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Day Off- Day 109

  My body needed rest, and some work was piling up. I was really good and got a lot of it done, but then we went to a local high school production of Mamma Mia. You didn't think I'd make it through a whole year without any theater, did you? The kids did a great jpb! Mamma Mia

In other news- I want to say a big thanks to our previous hosts, Steve and Karen. man and woman

And Sophie had a birthday party yesterday, number 7. She was unimpressed despite having new squeaky toys. dog with squeaky toys

And now I need to get to bed- tomorrow it's back on the trail.

See Pennsylvania

4 comments:

Ann said...

Perfect day off, a mixture of work and fun

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy big oh seven to an unimpressed Sophie!"

The Furry Gnome said...

Why have your pictures stopped showing up?

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it was!

Lulu- She liked the Lamb Chop stuffie much better.

Stew- It's a total mystery. Some people can't see them, some can. Try a different browser? I am doing nothing different. I have no clue.