Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, September 20, 2015

More Fun! What, Me Work?

 
Just call me Maynard G. Krebs. And if you are old enough to understand this joke, you'll know how young we are. Today after church I headed for Pentwater to spend time with Loretta, GayLynne and Paula. Loretta leaves to go home in the morning. So sad.

We sure do have fun when she's here.

friends

Lunch, fooling around, games, and watching the sunset over Pentwater Lake. Mighty fine.

swans

sunset

silhouette

What, you don't think we were having enough fun? OK, how about this?

friends


See "New" Friends
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I'm not old enough for the Maynard G. Krebs joke but I understand it. My mom used to watch Dobie Gillis and whenever they'd bring an episode or two back for a TV special we'd watch it. I think of Maynard as Gilligan, but I appreciate Maynard's transformation into Shaggy on Scooby Doo. I thought this geeky comment might be fun.

Ann said...

I didn't know who Maynard G Krebs was so I had to go look it up. I'm with Ratty, I know him as Gilligan :)
The four of you look like you have a lot of fun when you get together.

Lin said...

Good friends, loads of laughs...it doesn't get better than that! LOVE the silly photos. :)

Secondary Roads said...

What a perfect day it was and to invest it with friends like that makes it, if not perfect, nearly so.