Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

On My Way On a Secondary Road

 
Hurried, of course. But look who extended hospitality to me again! Yes, Chuck and Sylvia of Secondary Roads

Chuck and Sylvia

Now I'm on my way to the Finger Lakes. See you there!

See
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

We are so glad you could visit us again. It's always a fun time to have you in our house. Safe journey as you continue on your way.

Ann said...

Nice to have friends that you can count on like that. Have a nice trip

Lin said...

Lucky duck. :)