Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Mostly Rainy

 
Mary and I went for a walk this morning. Nothing special except that you know I love the hills. And it was a good workout.

New York Hills

We did this earlier, because it was supposed to rain all afternoon, and it did. However, the foggy view from the front porch was nice.

New York fog

But Mary had a meeting in the afternoon and Bill was busy too, so I spent a good chunk of time writing. I finished chapter 11 and started on 12.

See Adirondack Trail Club
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

You made good use of a rainy day.