Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, February 1, 2019

Seneca Park Zoo - Other

 
I've changed locations, and it's all great. More on that tomorrow. But I want to do one more zoo day, because I can't leave out my little scaly and slimy friends. These were all in the Africa House.

The is a round-nosed plated lizard. A lady who comes to the zoo often said it's the first time she's seen it come out in a year, so I feel pretty special to have gotten its picture.

round-nosed plated lizard

In the same terrarium were the pancake tortoises. I actually didn't notice until I looked at the picture on the computer that there are two of them!

pancake tortoises

Finally, a frog. No label or sign. Don't know if it's something special, poisonous, or ordinary.

African frog

Tomorrow I'll switch to telling you about where I am now. Final picture for today is Irene and me. It's a horrid selfie, and I don't even think this looks like Irene. But it's "real."

friends

See Seneca Park Zoo - Birds
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

I think it's a nice selfie on you and Irene. Like you said, it's real.
Looks like the tortoise was a bit shy