Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, February 15, 2019

Elaine and Carcassonne

 
My time with Elaine has ended, but we had a lot of fun.

friends

We discovered a new-to-us game called Carcassonne (named for a medieval town).

Carcassonne

It's a world-building game with cities, roads, farms, and cloister.

Carcassonne

We liked it a lot and already added some house rules to make it even more interesting.

Carcassonne

I'm now on my way back toward another vendor event.

See Schoolmates
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Interesting game. Reminds me of the game I'm playing on my tablet where you build your own island