Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Winter Seems to Have Arrived

  I always love the parts of winter that are crisp and when the snow is fresh. I was trying to catch the blue phase of dusk, but it wasn't quite late enough. Look who I found instead! deer under snow covered trees

But the light did fade. It made a nice 'moods of my backyard' picture. snowy field in blue light

Directly west, the cloud cover was so complete there was no hint of color in the sunset. dusky blue winter

In other news: I've managed to irritate a ligament in one knee, so I mostly rested that today. I made yogurt, worked on editing, did accounts, and other gentle pursuits.

See Blue Trailer

3 comments:

Ann said...

It sure does look pretty. Love the picture with the deer. I just hope we don't get more but I'm afraid we're in for some.

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ann- well... it is winter!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Those are funny-looking dogs!"