Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Bell Choir- Last of this Season

  Today was the final performance of the bell choir for this season. We played two songs, which is fun! If we are going to do it, I like doing more of it.

First up was the traditional "Abide with Me."



Later in the service we played "Gospel Rags." We did this one several years ago too. It's a great arrangement. One of my favorites.



And that's all from today. I'm doing an actual day of rest. Napping, reading, chilling. I needed one.

See Bell Choir April

2 comments:

Ann said...

I had no idea that bell choirs had a season. I always assumed they played all year long.

Sharkbytes said...

Well, we only play during the school year. Lots of people travel during the summer.