|Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! email@example.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!|
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Remember way back when this blog was quite new, in January of this year, Ratty tagged me in a game. It was my first blog game!
I actually didn't know enough people who blogged at that point to pass the game along properly. But one of the people I tagged was my sister-in-law, Kathleen (see pic). She had just started a blog herself, but hers is a lot more serious than mine. Kathleen is amazing. She's had real health issues almost all of her adult life, but she remains so positive that we are all just inspired. Anyway, she was in the hospital at the time, and has also spent a lot of time there since. But she finally realized that she had been tagged, and decided to play at An Open Heart Journal.
But... doggone her, she tagged me back! Is that fair? Is this payback for picking on you way back when, Kath?
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
Hmmm... six more things about me. Well, many of you know me much better now. What else can I say?
1. I am an only child.
2. A day without peanut butter is a day without joy (well, ok, that's not theologically sound, but I LOVE peanut butter).
3. I'm really good at starting projects, and very poor at finishing them. So when I celebrate a completed project here, you are hereby notified that I definitely want a pat on the back.
4. I once dreamed that I was a tree.
5. My favorite TV show of all time is The Fugitive
6. I've started yet another project in a fit of creativeness. If I get it just a little farther done, I'll share.
OK, now I'm supposed to tag six more bloggers. Hehehehe (evil laugh)
1. Ratty, The Everyday Adventurer, it's going right back to you, because we don't actually know very much about you as a person!
2. Chuck, of Secondary Roads gets my next tag. He tends to share a lot on his more personal blog, but I'll try to pull out a few more tidbits.
3. Jack and Scout, and their "mom and dad" at Two Greyhound Town. Jack is quite a clown, and he doesn't let his humans speak very often.
4. Lin at Duck and Wheel with String. Well, I think so... I guess I'm still speaking to her after that rigged contest. HAHAHA - she had to answer 77 comments! Serves her right ;-)
5. Glynis of Glynis' Author Blog, because I learned something new about her just this morning. Let's see what else she has to say!
6. And finally, Betchai of The Joys of Simple Life, because she seems to be coming out of her shell with a new, very pretty picture of herself, and a wonderful new banner on her blog.
See A Game of Tag for where this began