Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Fifty Shades of Morning

 
I'm not a morning person. You knew that. I'm not a breakfast person either. However, if I have to go to work or do something physical, I've learned that I need to eat a little bit. So... ta-DA! Since November 1, I have had 50 breakfasts.

Here they are.

animation of 50 breakfasts

Could you tell it was a slow news day?

In other news: I worked at the paper (still freezing, but I heard it got fixed this afternoon), I worked on the contract job. I went to a meeting. You might as well know, because you are sure to hear more about it, but I'm the organizer for this year's Writer's Rendezvous event on July 21. So, I worked on that. Writing... um... maybe some before I go to bed. I did manage to think about some plot pieces while I was at work.

See A September breakfast
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

John Sealander said...

Wow. You do like variety. And peanut butter. My breakfast montage would just be the same thing over and over again...

The Furry Gnome said...

You are a very creative breakfast eater! Did you take 50 pictures planning on this post!?

Sharkbytes said...

Why, yes, FG I did!

John- My lunches are all the same. Peanut butter and pickle sandwich and a bowl of ice cream.

Ann said...

Ooh, pizza for breakfast. I like that :)