Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Banana Bread Day

  Same as last year... the fruit basket spawned several over-ripe bananas. However, I am thrilled to tell you that I found a new recipe that I like a LOT better than the one I'd been using for close to 50 years. banana bread

This may be good or bad. I didn't eat much today except banana bread!

In other news: I worked at my editing job, and I did laundry, and other odds and ends.

See Banana Bread

4 comments:

Ann said...

Yum. A slice of that with butter would go perfect with my cup of coffee right now

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hey Mr. Tally Man, tally me banana bread!"
Charlee: "What on earth does that mean?"
Lulu: "I have no idea, but Dada told me to say it."

Lin said...

I LOVE banana bread! If it is in the house, I'm eating it all.day.long. It's dangerous stuff!

Sharkbytes said...

Ann and Lin- too bad we can't share a loaf and some coffee!

Lulu and Charlee- Your Dada is either wise or a little bananas