It's been a long time since I've received a pass-around blog award. Kind of fun! I received the Kreativ Blogger from Linda Ann Nickerson, at Practically at Home. Thanks, Linda!
I'm supposed to begin with answering ten questions:
1. What is your favorite song? I never can do favorite things. Hmmm. "The Happy Wanderer," or "Bed is Too Small for my Tiredness," or "Shine, Jesus, Shine," or...
2. What is your favorite dessert? This one is easier. Maybe. Moose Tracks ice cream, or rhubarb pie, or cherry pie.
3. What ticks you off? People who lie to me. Don't try it. Seriously.
4. What do you do when you’re upset? What do you think? I take a walk... it's my solution to everything.
5. What is/was your favorite pet? Well, I've blogged about this. Can't choose between Chips and Butchy Boy I.
6. Which do you prefer, black or white? Can't I have black and white? Chiaroscuro is so dramatic!
7. What is your biggest fear? Of being useless? Not sure.
8. What is your attitude mostly? Cynical- I have to fight it all the time.
9. What is perfection? "Every good and perfect gift comes from above, from the Father of Lights, in whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1:17 (Phillips)- I don't usually say much about my faith on this blog, but it's one of the questions, so I answered.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? this week? Doing w...a...y too many online jigsaw puzzles.
Then I'm supposed to tell you ten random facts about myself. What? Didn't I just do that? OK, I suppose they weren't random.
1. I was once kissed by a camel. Wonder if I can find the picture that proves it?
2. I was the same height I am now in 7th grade, but 40 pounds lighter.
3. I used to have 20/10 eyesight. I miss it.
4. My least favorite color is pink, followed closely by red.
5. I'm tired of talking about me.
6. My list of "heros" is really, really short.
7. I need a shower.
8. I can't think of anything else.
9. Maggie says "hi."
10. I took all the recyling stuff to the drop-off sites this week. Big Hooray!
Now I have to pass this along to seven other blogs. Wow. This is a big project. I'm going to spread it to some blogs which are somewhat out of my inner circle of readers, just to encourage folks to look at some blogs they may not see all the time.
1. One of my favorite dog blogs is Two Greyhound Town with the adventures of Joey and Scout.
2. Chase and More is a family's journey with a much-loved son with Down Syndrome.
3. Canadian Doomer probably won't accept the award, but she and her family are working hard to live closer to the land and have a smaller "footprint."
4. Rebecca at New York Traveler because she keeps going to places I know and love.
5. Ohio Biodiversity, a serious nature-lover's blog
6. For some serious philosophy, visit my friend Fred at Photon Farms.
7. Dickster's Random Thoughts will give you anything from music to politics, to stories of his son who attends a special school.
OK... I've done about as much with this game as I can!
|if you like this blog, click the +1 |