Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blue

 
Just a little photo essay in blue. I wasn't trying to capture different textures, but I like the results.

blue light

blue metal

blue glass

blue ink

See My World is Blue
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Blue was also the theme of Windows on computers this past year.

Ann said...

blue, my favorite color. I've been staring at that first one trying to figure out what that is. I give up, what is it?

D.G. Hudson said...

I like frame #3. I have blue glass in my window and green, they look great when the sun shines through them.
Blue is a calming color, although it looks intense in that first shot.

Sharkbytes said...

Ratty- huh? I guess I don't keep up on stuff like that

Ann- it's a stage light, I'm thinking a new LED kind rather than a fresnel

DG- maybe that's why I like it!