Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Tree 2017

 
This is Omer's contribution to Christmas. He LOVES having a Christmas Tree, and he really does it all. I helped only a little to get it in the stand.

I do like how this picture is a bit soft and fuzzy. I didn't use flash or turn on more room lights because I hoped to get the glow from the tree lights. That worked! You can call it a lousy picture, or you can call it artistic.

Christmas Tree

One of the fun things is that no matter what window you look toward, when it's dark out, there's a reflection of the lights. This one is like a regular mirror.

Christmas Tree

The one at the other end of the house in the kitchen has distorted things a bit. I like this one a lot.

Christmas Tree

And that's it for today!

I wrote a little bit in The Secret Cellar, but am struggling with separating the contents of chapters 10 and 11. I'll get it eventually. Tomorrow, after I wake up, it's back to Druggist for the (hopefully) final read-through.

Meanwhile, another Friday night looms ahead of me at the paper.

See 2016 Christmas Tree
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Ann said...

I'll go for calling it artistic. It looks really nice. He does a good job decorating it.

The Furry Gnome said...

I'd call it artistic!

Unknown said...

It is absolutely beautiful and your photography is certainly artistic. Always love the large tree and the way Omer decorates it....wish I could helicopter up and enjoy it in person.

Secondary Roads said...

I'm in for artistic too.

Lin said...

I like the gentle light a Christmas tree brings into the room at night. I love to watch TV with the lights off and just the Christmas tree on. I guess that is why we have 2 trees--one in the living room and one in the family room. I know...I am a glutton for punishment!

I like your "fuzzy" tree photos!