Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Muffin Marathon

 
Why, yes. I do seem to go a bit overboard no matter what the project is. But I need this many.

How many muffins? 11 dozen. Cranberry Orange and Blueberry Walnut.

muffins

I also got DMS Druggist all formatted correctly and ordered a case of paperbacks. That took me most of last night. (I tried to give up and go to sleep, but brain said "do this NOW.") Went to bed at 4 am and then got up and worked, came home and have been baking forever.

My three hours of sleep is beyond worn off. Good night!

See Rhubarb Muffins
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

YUMMMM, those muffins look good. One of each kind would taste great with my coffee...lol. I'm thinking you must be gearing up for a Christmas party at the paper

Secondary Roads said...

I'd think you were made of steel, but how would you make such delicious treats if you were steel? Marvels never cease.

The Furry Gnome said...

That's a lot of muffins!