Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, September 21, 2020

How About those Sedums?

  Remember those sedums I bought? At least something in my gardens is happy! And that makes me happy. Here is what they looked like today. I even weeded around them so they would look nice. Both patches of the 'Lemon Ball' sedum are thriving, and the hybrid sedum recovered from being eaten, turned dark purple for fall and is blooming. Yippie! purple and yellow sedums

The sun is a hazy ball as it slips to the west. sunset

In other news: I did the second illustration for The Lonely Donkey. I worked 2 hours on the well pit- again with not much to show for it, but progress was made. I walked to the post office. Now, I hope to spend the evening doing serious editing.

See Lemon Ball Sedum- June
SeeHybrid Sedum- June

1 comment:

Ann said...

The sedum is looking good. I like that sunset picture.