Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Updated Review of Enlightened Equipment Revelation Quilt

  I reviewed this "sleep system" over a year ago, and expressed being very unhappy with it. That has not changed. I took a lot of flack from some in the hiking community for saying how I feel about it, but it's my right to have an opinion.

You should read the original review in the link below. That details the specific problems I find with this product.



I did add a zipper to turn this into a sleeping bag instead of the quilt. It helps. However, even with a liner this product does not keep me warm at 30 degrees, and I am a warm sleeper, usually needing fewer covers than any of my friends. This is barely a 3-season "bag."

It cost around $300- a major expense. I don't think I've ever been as disgusted with a piece of equipment as I am with this Enlightened Equipment Revelation Quilt.

I give it a rating of 2 out of 10 stars.

See Enlightened Equipment Revelation

1 comment:

Ann said...

For that price I would be disappointed with it as well. As for those giving you flack over your review, I'm sure there are things they aren't happy with that work great for you. It's all a matter of opinion.