Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Party

  Tonight we were invited to a Christmas dinner and party at Doug's brother's house. I didn't ask anyone if it was OK to post their pictures, so I'll just show you the lovely table setting.
party table

The food was delicious, I managed to hold my own socially with at least a couple of people, and we sang Christmas carols. Doug played harmonica and Pam led on guitar.
couple playing music

Just for fun, they ended with an Elvis song!

I hope each of you is having just the kind of Christmas you need.

See Chores and Fun

2 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening. Merry Christmas

Sharkbytes said...

to you as well, Ann