Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, January 29, 2024

Nikki and Chickie

 Today ended up being a little weird, but it all turned out OK. Nikki didn't feel good this morning. She thinks it was something she ate, but we're not sure what. There seem to be two possibilities. Anyway, she's good now.

Also, we had to wait around to hear about my car. It's running, although not actually fixed, since no one can decide what's wrong. Anyway... the price was perfect. Zero. It just ended up taking a whole day.

So Nikki and I hung out, then went to the store for groceries and picked up my car.
friends


I decided we were going to have a nice meal tonight.
chicken dinner


What do you think?
chicken marsala


I can't leave here until the mail comes tomorrow (another stupid real-life thing that had to be taken care of), but we are talking about taking a hike in the morning.

See Three Hollies and a Brunch

3 comments:

Ann said...

Your title made me laugh.
Glad to hear that Nikki is feeling better. Awesome that there was no charge for your car. Dinner looks very tasty.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Free is good! We like free!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I should have spelled it Chikki!

Lulu- Free is awesome!