Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Time Out - Day 144

  I am down with a bad cold. That's all it is. Marie and I both tested negative for Covid. But I didn't hike today. Tomorrow is not looking good either. cold remedies

Back to sleep for me.

See A Halfway of Sorts

6 comments:

Sue Teeters said...

Get well very, very soon!!!

Ellie said...

Hope you recover quickly. Sendin positive thoughts your way.

Ann said...

Oh no, hope you feel better soon

dlhviz said...

I enjoy reading your posts; and how you find beauty in the small, insignificant things.

Lin said...

We had a nasty cold going around here a couple of weeks ago. It took its toll on our energy, so rest was key to getting better. I hope you take a couple of days to rest. I hope you are back on the trail soon!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Oh, we've heard there are nasty colds going around. We hope you feel better and get back out on the trail soon!"