Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, April 25, 2022

Ready to Roll, Or at Least Bobble - Day 146

  No fever today! I feel lots better. Mostly, I contintued to rest. But we took a 6-mile walk that we thought was going to be 5 miles. I was tired but I made it, and it was hot. We just went to town and back to test my stamina.

Maybe I should blame the naughty faeries for my trials. Perhaps I woke them up! fairy door

Many thanks to all of you who wished me well, and happy birthday. I think I'm not going to be able to go back and respond individually. Usually, I go for a hike on my birthday (yesterday). This year, I didn't go for a hike on my birthday! It's always good to change up the schedule, right?

I'm going to try for 10 miles that count tomorrow. That seems reasonable, and the route is not too hilly.

See Still Down

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are giving yourself a break.

Ann said...

Happy belated birthday. Glad you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

So glad you're feeling better, but please don't push too hard too soon. Had happy belated birthday! April

Doug said...

Glad to hear you're ready to get back to your hiking!

Lin said...

Hooray! She's ALIVE! So glad you are feeling better!