Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Detroit Lakes Fun - Day 265

  I solved TWO real world problems today, but there is still some paperwork to do for those, and a trip to the post office. But they are under control.

The big treat of the day was that I was invited to dinner by Matt and Stacy Davis. Matt is the Regional Trail Coordinator for the NCTA for ND, MN, and WI. Big job! I had not seen their kids since they were small. And somehow Teddy managed to escape this picture, so I can't prove I met them all. But Clara, Will, and Ruthy are there. I thought there would be time for more pictures, but there was not a spare second from 5 till 9 pm.
family

The program at Detroit Lakes library was well attended, and they seemed to enjoy the presentation.
audience

Now, I need to hit the sack because tomorrow is a hiking day. We will see how many mosquitoes want to join me on the trail.

See Itasca State Park

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Good luck on the trail! Hopefully the answer to the mosquito question is not 'All of them' this time!"

Sharkbytes said...

Lulu- do your kittie friends like to chase bugs? They could sit on my shoulders and catch them by the dozen