Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Feeding Other Addictions - Day 250

  The Sunday we were at Gunflint Lodge, Barb from Heston's Lodge came and took Monica to get her car from the east end of the Border Route Trail. She wouldn't take any money at all for this, and it's a fairly long drive.
friends

Keira mostly wanted to relax by the lake and watch the people.

I found a different obsession to fill my free time. There were some puzzles and games at the lodge that could be borrowed. I figured I could get a 500-piece one done in the day. The biggest challenge was the lighting and the surface. I'm not sure I've done a puzzle on a lumpy mattress pad before.
jig saw puzzle

The picture was of various bars and boxes of candy stacked and lined in rows. It was fairly challenging, but I got it done! Looks kinda like a circuit board!
jig saw puzzle

We each got some time to unwind and then we spent our last evening together for now.

See Howard Lake to Gunflint Trail

No comments: