Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, September 8, 2023

Hometown Time


No guessing games tonight. I'm now with Dick and Darla. I was able to chill out for the afternoon which was perfect. I needed that.
friends


Before I left Elaine's, we had time for one fast game of Carcasonne. I got beat badly! But it's a fun game anyway.
Carcasonne game


Marie is here now too!

Program tomorrow at 10 am at the Interlaken Library.

See Cayuga Lake Loop

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Oona: "That Carcasonne thing looks like a fun game to play. You win by batting all the pieces around and onto the floor, right?"

Sharkbytes said...

Oona, that might be fun, but you will have a hard time building cities that way!