I'm supposed to:
• Nominate 15 other bloggers (not likely)
• Inform my nominees (OK)
• Share 7 random facts about myself (hmmm...OK)
• Thank those who nominated me (thank you, Jean)
• Add a picture of the award to this post (done)
I will nominate a few other blogs, choosing to move outside of the circle of my most frequent commenters. I've given most of you several awards in the past:
Canadian Doomer a family trying to live in an extremely self-sufficient way.
Missing Moments where Reena tinkers with photos and writes poetry.
Along the Trail with Rochelle, who makes beautiful jewelry and takes wonderful nature pictures.
Some Assembly Required- John and I have a lot in common, although he does it all on a much larger scale than I do. Nevertheless I keep shaking my head over so many similarities.
String Too Short to Tie, because Vanilla's writings have become some some of my favorites, and he has been a frequent commenter, but I don't think I've ever given him an award.
Random Stream of Consciousness, where I've come to know John, whose hometown is just 40 miles from me.
Dickster's Random Thoughts, another blogger whose random thoughts appeal to me.
Right Where We Belong, because Karen and Gerard need something good to boost their spirits right now (Gerard and their dog Abby were attacked, Abby was hurt badly, and Gerard was bitten on the hand.)
I'll just close with snow on sumac branches- a typical image from my walk today.
Oh, wait! I'm supposed to tell you seven random things about me.
Are you sure you don't know it all already?
1. I bought a complete set of Gilbert and Sullivan DVDs with Christmas money
2. I have been bitten by dogs three times in my life
3. I've been practicing Parade of the Wooden Soldiers (by Leon Jessel) on the keyboard
4. I'm wearing PJs with flying cows
5. I'd like to clean up my house, but it seems pretty hopeless
6. I don't like to talk on the telephone
7. I was insanely in love with horses as a child- took riding lessons, but never owned one.
|See Sumac Times Three|
|if you like this blog, click the +1 |