Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Weekend with Friends

I have limited internet access until I get home, but I've just had a wonderful weekend with a group I belong to called The Society of Les Voyageurs. 29 of us gathered at a cabin in northern Michigan for skiing, snowshoeing, campfires, singing and lots of food. I'll just share a couple of pictures today. Perhaps more this week.

walkers on a frozen lake

people gathering in a cabin


if you like this blog, click the +1  

5 comments:

rainfield61 said...

No way you can be gaga living such a great life.

This is my benchmark.

Secondary Roads said...

Looks like a wide range of ages in your group. I particularly like the second photo. It has interesting color, texture and composition.

Ann said...

what a fun way to spend the weekend. Looks like a nice cabin.
Love that shot through the pine tree

spinninglovelydays said...

Looks like a fun group, and that second pic is awe-inspiring, esp to me to whom snow is completely alien...

spotted face said...

That looks like a lot of fun!