Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Soda Pop Bread Again

 
It was bread day. In fact, it was way overdue, but I haven't had time lately. So there were a couple of loaves of store bread since the last baking day.

diet coke bread

I liked this bread so much that this time I made two loaves. Of course I pigged out on warm bread for dinner. What did you expect?

And since I still have several cans of stale pop from an event last year, there will be more of this in my future. I'm delighted there is a use for that pop besides forcing myself to drink it because it cost money.

In other news: I wrote in the morning, formatted in the afternoon, made bread, and did laundry. I wish all days could be so productive.


See Bread Day Experiment
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Looks good. That is a great way to use up stale pop. Nothing worse than drinking pop thats flat but eating in bread, yeah.