Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Sunny Gets a Fast Bath

  Today was amazingly warm. In the 50s! Beautiful day. sky with clouds

I had a "last warm day list" and got through it. One of the items was to give Sunny a bath. He was really dirty, and I hated to take off on this big trip without at least making that a little better. See the dirty water dripping? trailer getting washed

This was not anything like a good job, but I got the worst of the road grime off. I'm very pleased with how well the paint is holding up. Here's another section with the dirt coming up with the soapy water. trailer getting washed

In other news: I was working on the trailer by 10 am again. I got a lot done. Still don't get to cross off the big one I keep working on. Shaking head... But the paint needs to dry for 24 hours before I glue stuff to it. Tomorrow should be for sure. However, washing the trailer was on the big list. I really hustled and managed to do it in under 2 hours. But I can cross that off, and also 2 of the small items.

22 BIG ITEMS to complete- (40 done). 40 small ones to do but of course I need to add more. (36 done). 13 days to go.

See Final Paint

3 comments:

Ann said...

We had that kind of day here yesterday too. Glad you took full advantage of it.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I know it's only cosmetic, but I really wanted Sunny cleaner, so this made me very happy.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "What a pretty sky! Seems like a nice day to give Sunny a bath!"