Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Trail Dreamin'

  I met with Rob Alway of Mason County Press today to talk about my upcoming hike. Came away with a couple of nice pictures of me. Here's one. hiker We drove some back roads to get home from the trail. Always a treat. Millerton Road

Yesterday, the sunrise was stunning. Today it's the sunset. Even in the Meijer parking lot, it was pretty neat. sunset

In other news: It's all other news. I did get to cross off one big item and one small one by meeting with Rob. I worked on accounts, I did a little bit with trail food. I worked on the trailer all afternoon. However, I still don't get to cross off the next item because I had to do some fiberglass work. Turned on my little heater to get the temperature inside up enough for the resin to set. Even without the insulation completed yet it does the job. But... since I have to wait for that to dry before I can continue on the part that's almost done... I spent the rest of my time doing any little things I could think of to make progress that weren't involved in waiting for that to dry. We also got surprise intermittent rain which hampered things. Then I went to bell choir practice and the hardware store.

27 BIG ITEMS to do (35 done) and-gasp, I started adding small jobs, 29 small ones to do (18 done). 28 days to go.

See Thinking Wintery Thoughts

2 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like a busy day. That is a nice picture of you.

The Furry Gnome said...

Yes, nice picture.