Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Tea with Two Friends

  There may be two posts today. I'm working like crazy on the trailer, and may do another post later, but I hit a snafu (of course) on the last major project.

Anyway, when I finally got to meet blogger buddy Ann this summer, she gave me a mug she decorated with her Cricut. It's got the Pennsylvania state Motto, "Pursue your happiness," on it. The other side has her hometown, and the date of my visit.

My secret pal for bell choir (the person I gave gifts to) was Polly. One of the things she said she liked was Matcha Green Tea. I'd never heard of it, and so I had to keep one packet out of what I gave her to try.

And here you are: Matcha Green Tea in a happy green mug, with Ann and Polly (in my imagination).
mug of tea


Polly also gave me a pair of acryilic tights to try on the hike. She asked me if I was allergic to acrylic- because I am allergic to polyester. The answer is, "I really don't know." I think the only clothing I've ever had in acrylic is socks, and they were all right. OK, these are socks- really long socks. More skin is involved. More skin with fewer calluses.

In other news: I shopped; I did laundry; I slept outside last night. That did not go well. It was not a very cold night, and even with my adaptations to the bag, and the new liner, I was very cold. Working on the solution to that too.

I did a whole bunch of final details on the trailer. You'll get to see them, but not in this post. So far, all I've actually finished today is 12 small things. Just in case I don't post again tonight, I'll give you the stats, but I'm not done working. 15 BIG ITEMS to complete or drop (47 done). Tons of small ones to do (58 done). 6 days to go.

See Blog Buddy Blast

4 comments:

Ann said...

Well it was a pleasure having tea with you :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada likes tea, but he almost always drinks Earl Grey, like he thinks he's Captain Picard or something. Happy Thanksgiving!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it was! Nice memories, and hopefully we'll get to do it for real again.

Lulu- tell Dada that I like Earl Gray better than the green tea- even this fancy one.

kajal sharma said...

Thank you very much, you wrote a very good post, you have written this post through your thoughts and this post is really beautiful, such a post has seen very little till date and I am thankful that you have posted this very well Written.
Hostel girl gurugram
Gurugram vip girl
Gurugram party girls
Gurgaon dateing girl
Naughty Girl Gurugram
Real photos Girls Gurugram
Gurugram Girls Number
Beautiful Girl Gurugram
Online Girl Gurugram