Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, November 8, 2021

Food, Food, Food

  Sue came over today and she packed up more food. I need to sit down and tally up what I really have to do yet on that project. But great progress was made. packing trail food

The best scene was this late afternoon shot of the white birch. I think it took the bronze medal. I'll give myself silver for working on the trailer all day, and Sue gets gold for helping all day. Also from getting covered with golden cheese dust from packaging salty snack mixes.
white birch in afternoon light


I worked really hard in the trailer all day, but I still don't get to cross anything off. I just had to keep working at whatever I could do on any project while letting something on another one dry or set up or whatever. It's frustrating, because the thing I wanted to work on today got held up again because one of the braces was being a total pain, so I had to take it back down and redo the fiberglass. You just can't rush that.

One of my big goals was to NOT have to go to a store today. Sue says I succeeded because she did the store run!

All the other news is trailer. Cathy is coming to help tomorrow with a specific project, so I need to be ready to do that step when she gets here. I have worked hard to avoid the urge to "play house" and set up the kitchen area as it would be when in use. But I really needed to do that today. I needed to check some clearances, and decide if I am going to order a hanging wire basket for the kitchen. Answer- not sure yet. Looking for one the right size. Anyway... Sue approves of the kitchen. Good thing! She's my first support person and will get to try it out really soon.

I only got to cross off two small items today. The number of BIG ITEMS that are simply going to be dropped is growing.

25 BIG ITEMS to do- I should more accurately say to finish- (37 done), and 38 small ones to do (26 done). 22 days to go.

See Monica Packin Food

3 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like a very productive day

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Food? Yes please!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- YES!

Lulu- You could have helped Sophie and Annabelle beg.