Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Good News

 

My hours at work got expanded today. Right now, that is very good news.

Here is a link to someone else's video of one of our handbell songs. This one sounds pretty good, and has some fun techniques. I'm pretty much hidden behind the music stand, but I'm really there. I'm sorry, but you have have a Facebook Account to see it, I guess. I'm still hoping to take video myself.

Mary Had a Baby

For today's picture, I bring you my favorite Christmas candle holder. Three little bunnies peacefully waiting for Christmas morning.




One bunny wired and wide awake!



See Lava Light
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

This time of year, extra hours at work are always welcome. That's a cute candle holder

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay that wun bunny is bolt uprite!!! i wunder if he saw santa!!! or maybe a karrot!!! ok bye