Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Yellow Flowers

 
Today was very busy, so just enjoy some cheerful yellow flowers.

First is gray-headed coneflower. Note the strongly reflexed rays (petals) and tall central disk. Ratibida pinnata

gray headed coneflower

This is good old black-eyed Susan, Rudbeckia hirta

black eyed susan

And what was I so busy doing? Wrote all morning, then had to go to the bank to straighten something out- you know errands like that always take forever, and a trip to the hardware, then worked on the trailer. I feel as if I'm getting somewhere, but any pictures would look the same as what you've seen. Maybe tomorrow there will be something new to show. Then I had writer's group in the evening. I'm beat, but it's all good.

See Garden Coneflowers
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Sounds like a busy day. Black-eyed Susans have always been a favorite