Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Thirty Years- Lookin' Pretty Good

 
First of all, let me say that I did well at the Artisan Fair this weekend. This is a really good thing. I needed to make some money right now. I"m peopled out and Loretta is spending the evening with someone who doesn't want to say more than 2 words. She seems to be holding up.

But, one of the most fun things about the weekend is that some friends I haven't seen for 30 years stopped by. What a blast. Their names are Dale and Penny. Some of our kids were in school together, and we ended up doing quite a few things in the same space for those years.

friends

They are camping here for the week. I'll go visit with them on Tuesday so we can catch up a bit.

And now, I'm sorry, but I'm tired of talking to you, too.

See Pure Ludington Evening
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Glad you had a successful weekend. I can relate to being all peopled out.